If you leave the device without use for a period of time, the pod may begin to throb, the e-liquid will gurgle and may even seep through into the mouthpiece. To resolve this please remove the pod from the battery and blow through the pod to clear out any excess e-liquid.
If you find your device is gurgling this is usually down to the coil flooding. Check that you are using the correct coil with the correct e-liquid. For Regular (50VG/50PG) e-liquid please ensure you are using the 0.80Hm coil. For Sub Ohm (70VG/30PG) e-liquid please ensure you are using the 0.5oHm coil.
If your e-liquid is tasting burnt this could be down to a few things:
- Your tank has emptied of e-liquid in which case top the chamber back up.
- The coil has burnt out, in which case the coil will require changing.
- Different types of e-liquid can require different types of coils, please ensure your e-liquid is the right VG/PG for the coil you have loaded in. 0.8ohm coil for 50vg/50pg e-liquid, and 0.5ohm for 80vg/20pg e-liquid.
If your device is lighting the power button up when pressed but producing no vape, this can indicate the device is shorting out.
- Try loosening the coil off by 1/2 – 1 full turn, reassemble the device and try vaping.
- Try changing the coil, and repeat the above.
Your mouthpiece receives power from a battery to heat up the e-liquid and turn it into vapor. It is not unusual for the mouthpiece to get warm and what some would class as hot, especially if you are vaping it continuously. If you notice the mouth-piece is getting warm just put it to one side to cool for a moment before vaping again.
Aquavape Click and Vape pods come in two types:
- Prefilled Pods, if your pod came prefilled with E-Liquid the Pod is not refillable
- If your Pod was empty, this pod can be reused up to 6 times. The E-liquid will begin to taste burnt when the Pod requires changing.
A lot of the time this is not actually e-liquid but condensation. This can build up in the airflow over time. Just give the mouthpiece a wipe with a dry tissue and ty blowing through the mouthpiece with the device disconnected.
If you find when inhaling on the device that the e-liquid is seeping through into your mouth this can be caused by a few things.
- The coil may need replacing, as the coil reaches the end of its natural life the cotton/mesh becomes worn, replace the coil and ensure the replacement is primed correctly.
- The wrong coil may be coupled with the wrong e-liquid. Sub-ohm vaping requires a thicker e-liquid as the coil is lower resistance, in this instance, the 0.5oHm coils is for use with a 70vg/30pg e-liquid (sub-ohm), 0.8oHm coils is for use with a 50vg/50pg e-liquid (Regular).
- This can also be caused by drawing on the tank too hard. By doing this you will draw too much e-liquid into the atomizer that cannot be heated quickly enough, so it will just leave from the tank. Take a slow steady draw between 3 and 5 seconds long to prevent this.
If you are plugging the device in and getting no charge. Firstly, check your charger isn’t damaged. Ensure you are using a designated e-cig plug adaptor and correct USB cable. Secondly, check to see if there is any external damage to the battery and make sure the charging points are clean and free of e-liquid.
If all of these things are in order and you have purchased the device in the last 90 days contact our customer service team on 08081 687 551 or email@example.com